Surviving A Gunfight

If you carry a gun, you have to accept the risk that you may end up in a gunfight one day. While 70% of the time that someone with a concealed carry permit draws their gun, the criminal flees, there is still the other 30% of the time to contend with.

If the criminal decides that they are going to shoot it out with you, the following seconds will be…

This post is for paying subscribers